13.1. "Bingo" Betting Rules
- Bets on the "Bingo" lottery game are offered on opening slots with numbers from 1 to 90 in "Multiquiz 4". When a slot's number matches the number of a drawn ball, that slot will open.
- To place a bet the customer needs to buy a ticket with combinations of 5 numbers (line) by 15 numbers (house) and united numbers (set of selections) in one section. Every ticket consists of 6 sections.
- A "Bingo" bet is a unique combination of select numbers indicated in every section of a ticket. Winnings are paid for every correctly guessed combination and according to the set coefficients. The winning sum for a ticket is proportionate to its price.
- If a game participant wants to make several bets, it can be done conveniently by buying a pack of tickets. To do so a customer should choose the desired number of tickets of each value. In this case combinations of numbers on each ticket will be set randomly.
- Game participants confirm they are placing a bet by cliсking the "Buy" button. If tickets have been purchased at the moment of time between two draws, these tickets participate in the next drawing. If the tickets have been purchased during the drawing, they participate in the draw game that will follow the current one.
- Game participants can watch a live broadcast of every draw on the company's site.
Where "5 numbers in a line match on the call up to 10" occurs on a ticket, the company increases the initial winning coefficient by the earlier announced fixed coefficient (Jackpot), which the company determines on its own.
Where "House" occurs before the 31st call, the winnings are paid out on the 31st call with the corresponding coefficient.
Below are winning coefficients depending on a call at which numbers are matched:
|5 numbers matched|
|Call up to 10||Call 11-15||Call 16-20||Call 21-25||Call 26-30|
|Winning coefficient||200 + JP*||40||20||6||2|
|15 numbers matched|
|Call 31-50||Call 51-55||Call 56-60||Call 61-65||Call 66-70|
Last Modified Date: 28/10/15