|Toto Correct Score||Toto 1X2|
|Pool Distribution||Toto Rules||Game history||Next Game|
|Toto Tennis Rules||General Toto Rules|
Toto Game – An individual Toto competition.
Toto Pool – The total amount of money contributed by players into the Toto Game.
Toto Prize Pool – The total amount of money available as player prizes for each Toto game (Toto Pool minus profit).
Winning Category – a part of Toto Prize Pool as defined in the rules.
Jackpot – an additional player prize as defined in the rules.
- The Toto is a game in which players bet on the Home win, Draw, Away win, or the final correct score of a number of predefined matches. Marathonbet.com collects all bets into a Toto Pool (monetary sum); to which players contribute prior to the start of the matches. After all the matches have finished Marathonbet.com distributes the Toto Prize Pool between all winning players according to these rules.
- A Toto player is a person who has placed a bet in the Toto Pool under the terms and conditions of the Toto rules. The player must be over 18 years of age.
- The final score for each match is the score at the end of regular full time unless otherwise specified.
- Bets are accepted up until the earliest match starts but does not include void matches.
- A match is considered void:
– if its result is not decided 2 hours before the earliest match to start in the following Toto Game;
– if it started earlier than the closing time for bets of the current Toto Game;
– if it is invalidated according to the Toto rules or the general rules of Marathonbet.com.
- The more winning predictions, the more winning categories the player will receive a prize from.
- To place a bet it is necessary to select a possible result for each of the matches represented on the Toto bet slip. You may place several bets on one bet slip, just mark more than one result at the same time, in one or several matches. Thereby the total number of bets and the bet stake selected are correspondingly doubled, trebled etc.
- The total stake for a bet slip is distributed equally across all the bets on the slip. Winning bets are calculated proportionately to the stake of each bet.
- The Jackpot is an additional prize made up from prizes which were not won in previous Toto Games. The company has the right to increase the Jackpot from its own contributions.
- The composition of the Toto Prize Pool and Jackpot, and the subsequent prize distribution are defined by Marathonbet.com according to each Toto type (1 X 2, and Correct Score).
- The Toto Prize Pool is distributed between the winning bets according to their stakes in each winning category that they are included, (the larger the stake, the larger the prizes). The same distribution applies to the Jackpot. The total bet prize depends on the total stakes, the amount of successfully predicted matches, the Toto Prize Pool size and the total number of winning bets.
- The minimum odds available are fixed at the time a new Toto Game begins and do not change whilst that Toto Game is in progress. For convenience, bets for each Toto Game made in various currencies are shown as a single currency, the EURO (€) at the exchange rate of the European Central Bank (ECB), fixed at the time the new Toto Game is announced.
- Bets are accepted up to the start of each Toto Game. Statistics relating to bets already accepted are available to view on the website. Once bet acceptance is closed; the total number of accepted bets, the Toto Prize Pool size and the full list of bets are published.
- To calculate prizes in different currencies, a uniform factor is used. Taken into account are the number of correct results, the Toto Prize Pool amount in Euro (€), the stakes of winning bets in each winning category and the size of the Jackpot.
- Winning in a higher winning category is inclusive of winning in all lower winning categories.
- Irrespective of the number of correct predictions, we guarantee a payment factor of not less than 1.1 for winning bets.
- Where Toto Terms and Conditions differ from the General Terms and Conditions, the Toto Terms and Conditions will apply.