Toto Correct Score
Toto 1X2 Toto Tennis
Pool Distribution Toto Rules Game history Next Games
Toto Correct Score Rules General Toto Rules
  1. The Toto Correct Score requires a player to select the correct score in 8 predefined matches.
  2. To place a single bet, you need to choose one score for each match on the bet slip. For multiple bets, you may select 2 or more scores in each of the matches. Thereby the total number of bets and the bet stake is correspondingly doubled, trebled etc.
  3. The minimum bet is €0.2. The maximum bet is unlimited.
  4. In order to receive a prize the player will need to predict the results correctly in 2 or more matches. 95% of the Toto Pool is distributed between the successful players, 5% is retained as company profit.
  5. If all the matches are played (no void matches) the Toto Prize Pool is distributed into 7* winning categories and also in circumstances described in rules 6 and 7, for the Jackpot of the next Toto Game**:
    • 1st winning category – 5% from Toto Prize Pool, ( 8 scores predicted);
    • 2nd winning category – 5% from Toto Prize Pool, ( 7 and 8 scores predicted);
    • 3rd winning category – 7.5% from Toto Prize Pool, ( 6, 7 and 8 scores predicted);
    • 4th winning category – 10% from Toto Prize Pool, ( 5, 6, 7 and 8 scores predicted);
    • 5th winning category – 12.5% from Toto Prize Pool, ( 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 scores predicted);
    • 6th winning category – 20% from Toto Prize Pool, ( 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 scores predicted);
    • 7th winning category – 35% from Toto Prize Pool, ( 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 scores predicted);
    * – If there are 1 or 2 void matches, the Toto Prize Pool is distributed according to rule 8.
    ** – If there are no winning bets in the 1st winning category.
  6. Distribution of the Toto Prize Pool from winning categories which don’t have any winning bets.
    If there are 1 or more winning categories without a win, 30% of those winning categories prizes are added to the winning category in which most scores were correctly predicted, and 70% added to the Jackpot of the next Toto Game. If there are no bets successfully predicting more than 1 score then the whole Toto Prize Pool is added to the Jackpot.
  7. The Jackpot is distributed amongst bets successfully predicting 7 or 8 correct scores, according to their size. The larger the stake, the larger the prize.
    The Jackpot remains not won if no-one successfully predicts 7 or 8 correct scores.
    All bets, successfully predicting scores in all 8 matches share 95% of the Jackpot. The remaining 5% of the Jackpot is distributed among bets successfully predicting 7 or 8 scores.
  8. The Jackpot distribution where 1 or more matches are void:
    1 void match – 25% of the Jackpot is distributed (7 successfully predicted correct scores);
    2 void matches – The Jackpot is not paid and the fund is carried over to the next Toto Game.

    Toto Prize Pool distribution in case of 1 void match:
    7 scores – 5%, 6 scores – 5%, 5 scores – 7.5%,
    4 scores – 10%, 3 scores – 12.5%, 2 scores – 55%.

    Toto Prize Pool distribution in case of 2 void matches:
    6 scores – 5%, 5 scores – 5%, 4 scores – 7.5%,
    3 scores – 10%, 2 scores – 67.5%.
  9. If there are 3 or more void matches, then all bets will be void and stakes returned to the players.

    Example
    The sum of the Toto Prize Pool is €100,000 and the Jackpot is €200,000. The most successful bets correctly predicted the score in 6 matches.
    Since there were no successful predictions for 8 or 7 correct scores, 30% of the 1st and 2nd winning categories is added to the 3rd winning category and 70% is added to the Jackpot for the next Toto Game.
    The sum from each of the 1st and 2nd winning categories is 5% of the Toto Prize Pool (as per rule 5). Therefore, 10% of the Toto Prize Pool equals €10,000. 30% of this equals €3,000 and 70% equals €7,000.
    Hence, the sum of the Jackpot for the next Toto Game will be €207,000
    The Toto Prize Pool distribution by winning categories for this Toto Game is as follows (as per Rule 5):
    7th winning Category – 35% of Toto Prize Pool = €35,000
    6th winning Category – 20% of Toto Prize Pool = €20,000
    5th winning Category – 12.5% of Toto Prize Pool = €12,500
    4th winning Category – 10% of Toto Prize Pool = €10,000
    3rd winning Category – 7.5% of Toto Prize Pool (€7,500) + 30% of the 1st and 2nd winning categories with no winners (€3,000) = €10,500.